Our exceptional Montessori Toddler Program for young children between the ages of 18 months and 2.5 years is uniquely prepared to meet the young child's many physical and emotional needs.
Our rich curriculum for toddlers is especially designed to
- Foster cognitive development and speech and language development
- Facilitate practical life skills learning
- Develop and strengthen fine and gross motor skills
- Instill confidence, kindness, and grace and courtesy
- Allow children to learn by doing, using all their senses to explore the world
- Develop social skills and cooperation